The Las Vegas Raiders and Denver Broncos face off on Sunday in a Week 6 NFL game.
Bills top AFC after convincing win over Chiefs and more NFL headlines from week 5CBS News
Las Vegas Raiders coach resigns over offensive emailsCBS News
Week 6 Start 'Em or Sit 'Em: Tight EndsSports Illustrated
Let’s Say Nice Things About the Bills & Refs I NFL Deep DiveSports Illustrated
Bucky Brooks explains how Baker Mayfield is holding the Browns back and what it means for his future I SPEAK FOR YOURSELFFOXSports
Former Raiders CEO says organization should reach out to fans amid Jon Gruden email scandalCBS News
Jon Gruden steps down as Raiders head coach after leaked emails reveal homophobic languageCBS News
Week 7 College Football Betting SpotlightSports Illustrated
The Hurry-Up: What Do the Raiders Do Post-Gruden, the Brilliance of Lamar Jackson, and Buy or Sell: Bills and CardinalsSports Illustrated
Skip Bayless: I'm fascinated by this Cowboys — Patriots matchup because Bill Belichick is on a hotter seat I UNDISPUTEDFOXSports
- > Bills top AFC after convincing win over Chiefs and more NFL headlines from week 5 The Buffalo Bills stand atop of the AFC after dominating the Kansas City Chiefs last night. Meanwhile, the Chiefs are now 2-3 on the season and sit at the bottom of the AFC West after making the Super Bowl last season. CBS Sports senior NFL writer Will Brinson joins CBSN with more from week 5 of the NFL season. CBS News
- > Las Vegas Raiders coach resigns over offensive emails Jon Gruden, one of the NFL's top coaches, resigned from the Las Vegas Raiders after a report claimed he sent offensive emails that included homophobic, misogynistic and racist comments. Jericka Duncan reports. CBS News
- > Week 6 Start 'Em or Sit 'Em: Tight Ends Sports Illustrated's senior fantasy analyst Michael Fabiano breaks down how fantasy managers should utilize the tight ends on their fantasy rosters in Week 6 of the 2021 NFL season. Sports Illustrated
Which team will get the victory?
Check out these NFL Week 6 picks and predictions for the game, which can be seen at 1:25 p.m. MST time on CBS.© The Associated Press Will Derek Carr and the Las Vegas Raiders bounce back against the Denver Broncos in Week 6 of the 2021 NFL season?
The Broncos are a 3.5-point favorite in the game.
- Buccaneers vs. Eagles | Chiefs vs. Washington Football Team
- Dolphins vs. Jaguars | Rams vs. Giants | Texans vs. Colts
- Vikings vs. Panthers | Packers vs. Bears | Chargers vs. Ravens
- Bengals vs. Lions | Cardinals vs. Browns | Raiders vs Broncos
- Cowboys vs. Patriots | Seahawks vs. Steelers | Bills vs. Titans
- NFL Week 6 schedule/TV | Odds, lines | NFL power rankings
- The Republic's Week 6 picks, predictions | Super Bowl odds
Pro Football Network: Broncos 24, Raiders 21
Ben Rolfe writes: "The Raiders’ season could be set to unravel after a strong first three games. The Broncos are also facing that danger after two poor outings against the AFC North. This matchup should be one the Broncos can win on both sides of the ball."
Are you a sports fan? Stay in the know. Subscribe to azcentral.com today.
Sportsnaut: Broncos 23, Raiders 17
Video: Raiders vs. Broncos preview Week 6 (NFL)
Vincent Frank writes: "It’s pretty simple. If Las Vegas is going to earn a surprise appearances in the playoffs this season, it will need to sweep one of the Chargers or Broncos. The Raiders boast the most-difficult schedule in the league. Acquiring divisional wins is going to be huge. Unfortunately, recent struggles on offense will play a huge role against one of the better defenses in the NFL on the road in Week 6."
Fansided: Raiders will beat Broncos in Week 6
Jordan Alexis writes: "Look for the Raiders to take advantage of that and edge out a win in Denver, which would have been a taller task later in the season. The weather won’t be an issue this early in the year, and right now, the Raiders are the more complete team."
Draft Kings: Take the Raiders with the points against the Broncos
Chinmay Vaidya writes: "Las Vegas has dropped two games in a row after starting 3-0 but Derek Carr is the superior quarterback in this matchup. The Broncos have been slightly off defensively of late, and the Raiders have the players to exploit that unit. Teddy Bridgewater has yet to prove he can go toe to toe with another quarterback in a high-scoring game. The Raiders are the pick here as underdogs."
Sportsnaut: Broncos 24, Raiders 17
It writes: "As for the Broncos, they were 2-6 at home a season ago and are under .500 at Mile High under Vic Fangio. In what should be a close game, we’re going with the home team."
Raiders Wire: Broncos will beat Raiders in Week 6
Levi Damien writes: "A trip to the Mile High city breaks up the Raiders friendly environments of the previous few weeks. The hatred for all things Raiders is strong in Bronco country. So too is that defense. Vic Fangio commands quite possibly the league’s best defense. They can send pressure from all over the place and then ball hawk in the secondary. Add the noise Derek Carr will be dealing with pre-snap and it could be a long day for the Raiders’ offense."
FiveThirtyEight.com: Broncos have a 63% win probability
The site gives the Raiders a 37% win probability in the NFL Week 6 game.
ESPN: Broncos have a 63% chance to win
The site's Football Power Index gives the Raiders a 36.7% chance to pick up the victory in the Week 6 NFL game.
Highest paid NFL players:
Highest paid NFL players:
- Quarterbacks | Running backs | Wide receivers | Tight ends
- Cornerbacks | Safeties | Linebackers | O-linemen | D-linemen
- Edge rushers | Highest paid players: Overall | By position
Support local journalism: Subscribe to azcentral.com today.
This article originally appeared on Arizona Republic: Las Vegas Raiders vs. Denver Broncos picks, predictions: Who wins NFL Week 6 game?
Source : https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/las-vegas-raiders-vs-denver-broncos-picks-predictions-who-wins-nfl-week-6-game/ar-AAPo74F11269