Oddsmakers give the Denver Broncos (3-2) the edge when they host the Las Vegas Raiders (3-2) on Sunday, October 17, 2021 in a matchup between AFC West opponents at Empower Field at Mile High. Denver is favored by 5 points. The contest's over/under is set at 45.
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Broncos vs. Raiders
- Denver has combined with its opponents to score more than 45 points only once this season.
- Las Vegas and its opponents have combined to score more than 45 points in two games this season.
- The two teams combine to score 43 points per game, two less than the total in this contest.
- The 39.2 combined points per game that these two squads have allowed this season are 5.8 fewer than the 45 total in this contest.
- Broncos games have an average total of 42.4 points this season, 2.6 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- The 48.0 PPG average total in Raiders games this season is 3.0 points more than this game's over/under.
Broncos stats and trends
- Denver has played five games, with three wins against the spread.
- The Broncos have been favored by 5 points or more two times this season and have covered the spread in all of them.
- Denver's games this year have gone over the total in one out of five opportunities (20%).
- The Broncos score 3.6 fewer points per game (20.4) than the Raiders surrender (24).
- Denver is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when the team records more than 24 points.
- The Broncos rack up only 18 more yards per game (357.8), than the Raiders allow per matchup (339.8).
- When Denver piles up more than 339.8 yards, the team is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- This year, the Broncos have turned the ball over four times, one more than the Raiders' takeaways (3).
- Click over to SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and total for Denver's matchup with the Raiders.
Raiders stats and trends
- Las Vegas has two wins against the spread in five games this season.
- The Raiders covered the spread in their only game when underdogs by 5 points or more.
- Las Vegas' games this season have gone over the point total two times in five opportunities (40%).
- The Raiders score 7.4 more points per game (22.6) than the Broncos allow (15.2).
- When Las Vegas records more than 15.2 points, it is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Raiders average 84.6 more yards per game (377) than the Broncos give up (292.4).
- When Las Vegas amasses more than 292.4 yards, the team is 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- The Raiders have turned the ball over four times, two fewer times than the Broncos have forced turnovers (6).
Home and road insights
- At home, the Broncos are unbeaten ATS (1-0) as 5-point favorites or greater.
- This season, Broncos home games average 42.8 points, 2.2 fewer than this contest's over/under (45).
- Raiders away games this season average 49.3 total points, 4.3 more than this outing's over/under (45).
Powered by Data Skrive.
Source : https://www.si.com/betting/2021/10/17/denver-broncos-vs-las-vegas-raiders-nfl-week-6-odds-plays-insights1030